Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March Madness

March has just about come and gone, I can't believe how fast the time goes with a little one.  With all of the craziness of this month, I haven't done much at working on my goals.  At least I have them.  This month, the time just flew by and I didn't have time to do much of anything.  I am not sure why my time seemed to be just sucked away. 

The good thing is that on March 23 I started a new diet.  5 days into it and I am down 5 lbs.  I am so excited, I have never lost this fast before and I feel great.  I am doing a 10 day body cleanse which consists of fruit, more fruit, hard boiled eggs, veggies, more veggies and some lean proteins.  No dairy, gluten, grains.  And I haven't cheated at all.  It is exciting.  So maybe this is the jump start that I needed to get on a healthy track. 

Workouts have been sketchy, made it to the gym only a couple of times this month.  Really trying to make that a priority again. 

Money... ah money.   Wouldn't be nice to live in a world where money wasn't needed.  So no saving, over again.  I think maybe I have saved some in groceries since I am buying mostly fruit and veggies, nothing processed.  Maybe in April I can get to the no spend month.  I think I need to make a list of the things that are needs and a list of the things that are wants.  This list is different for everyone, so some of my needs may be someone else's wants.  But there you have it... I need to quit spending and start saving.  Now just quit talking about it and do it. 

Business:  Nothing new here, and it isn't a priority like losing weight, getting healthy and saving money.  Of course if I was making money at my business it would help in the saving part.  But there is still alot of year left, so I will revisit this. 

Now for some personal stuff.  Baby Max had his first haircut on Friday March 22.  I was kind of sad to see the baby curls go.  But he is so handsome right now.   He says Dada, daddy, bo(bottle), booh, and sometimes Mama.  Oh and DOG pronounced doge.  It is a long oh sound.  Everything is DOG. So cute.   

No comments:

Post a Comment