Thursday, September 26, 2013

Meltdowns

I put Baby Max in preschool/daycare for the first time two weeks ago.  September 9 was his first day of school.  He then promptly got the flu and was sick for the rest of the week.  So I took him the following week, and he seemed to do really good.  But we are having major meltdowns when I pick him up, when I drop him off, and when I am home with him.  He cries for his bottle, and we had almost given up the bottle before hand.  This  is only when we are at home.  At Daycare he does what he is supposed to do, and he is loving it.  He plays, he colors, he eats!  These meltdowns are exhausting to me and I am not sure what to do to keep them from happening. 

I am so looking forward to tomorrow!  It is Friday, and it is my short day.  I haven't had a regular Friday in three weeks now.  I have Baby Max in school all day and I am going home to clean/organize and disinfect everything since our bout with the flu.  It is going to be such a good day.  I can't wait.

The holidays are coming up, and I am so looking forward to a clean house, and carving pumpkins, and doing mommy stuff with my little guy.  I hope the meltdowns come less and less as time goes on.   

No comments:

Post a Comment