Friday, September 27, 2013

Five Minute Friday - True

The word true goes hand in hand with the post I posted this morning.  What comes to mind is to be true to yourself, and forget all the negative voices in your head, forget all of the things that you said you were going to do, and forget what didn't get done yesterday.  Be true and things will fall into place. 

Being true to myself means that I have to quit being negative, quit finding all the excuses to not do something, to remember that I have dreams and hopes.  And in the midst of all the chaos that comes to me through out the day, if I can remember to be true to myself, remember my goals, my dreams and my hopes then everything else is just background noise.  I am the only person responsible for my own happiness, for my own luck.  So if I just stay true to what I believe in, it will happen. 

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff.
    I have found that making war against negative self talk and complaining, and deliberate writing down of gratitudes and deliberate living is the best way to live a true life. Which is the same as finding peace.
    Cheers,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete