Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Working Out

Good Afternoon! Today is a good day and it started off right with a really great workout last night, and then a follow up work out this afternoon.  I have never gone to the gym and said I really hated that, I won't do that again.  And I am ALWAYS so much more productive when I work out.  And I feel great.  I think this afternoon will be a very productive afternoon and I will get a lot of stuff finished up. 

I signed up for a contest to see if I could do 21 workouts by February 21.  I have 13 left and today is the 6th.  I need to buckle down and make sure not to skip workouts.  This is good, because it is all part of my half marathon training which is coming up in June.  I have to run 13.1 miles, and I am not even up to 2 yet.  It will get there, I just need to really focus on getting in my runs. 

Thinking about cutting out all wheat products out of my diet.  I am not sure if this will help or not, but an article that I read says that wheat triggers carbohydrate cravings.  If this is the case, and I am a carbo junky, then maybe I would feel better and not have those cravings as often.  I have seen other people really have success with this.  Since I am trying to find a cross between healthy eating, and a diet, I am experimenting with different things.  Weight Watchers is not really working for me.  I can't seem to stay within the points system even with all the "free" fruits and vegetables.  This is something I am going to have to REALLY work at and put the effort into. 

Money/Finances:  So far my no spend month, I have spent about $6 that was not budgeted.  I bought a peanut butter chocolate frozen yogurt yesterday, and today I bought a salad for lunch.  I had a lunch, but it wasn't enough to get me through the day.  So hopefully that is all that I will spend.  It is kind of weird, I am more mindful about what I spend, and if it is really worth it.  It isn't impulse anymore.  And I haven't found anything that I have to have. 

Organizing:  Did not get anything done last night.  It was late when I got home, and I got dinner made, diaper bag packed and that was about it.  So hopefully tonight, I will be able to spend at least 15 minutes cleaning and decluttering something. I know that I will feel so much better with more space, and not every available space taken up with something. 

How are your goals coming along as we hit the second week of February? 

No comments:

Post a Comment