Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October and Fall

It is a very happy time of year for me right now.  I love fall, and all that it brings.  Pumpkins, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and a New Year.  Right now I am enjoying the cooler weather, and thinking of making pumpkin rolls.  Baby Max's first pumpkin roll.  It will be his second jack o lantern this year, and we are going to the pumpkin patch.  It will be such fun.  (I hope).

It seems that when I am happy, (and making my own happiness) I begin to lose weight, not spend as much money, have more patience, and don't feel as tired. Is there a correlation?  I would think so.  In the last week since I posted the article and trying to not use negative talk, or turn it into positive talk and not fall into the B.S. and to be kind my life has taken on a magical effect of happiness.  I don't feel as tired, even with the 3 am wake ups, my house is cleaner and I am not spending as much money.  It just feels like all is good with the world. 

I hope to keep it rolling, and find kindness in my day, and to be kind.  My Scentsy business is growing, slowly, but amazing that when I put my mind to it, and I work it, I am getting some business going.  I took  a training call yesterday and one of the points they made was to not hide your business.  Be proud of it, and that is what I am doing.  I will probably never reach the financial freedom that I desire, but I have always said that I am destined to do great things.  So working at great things is getting it done.  Instead of sitting on the sidelines wishing. 

My weight is going down, I am feeling very happy right now, and can't wait to see what this next month holds.  Today is Baby Max's 21 month birthday.  21 months!!  And my new plan is to continue to give him extra love, and be patient with him. 

Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment