Friday, November 1, 2013

5 Minute Friday - Grace (With Lisa Jo)

Grace - the word brings up all kinds of images in my mind.  And it almost makes me think of perfection.  I am not sure what Grace really is, but I have to try really hard to make it not so that it is perfect.  So in my mind, I see grace as something to strive for, something that is more of a feeling than something tangible.  Something that will bring me peace, and a more spiritual awareness.  Grace is something to aspire too.  I actually had to look up the definition of grace before I started writing this, and two of my favorite definitions are:  a virtue coming from God, and 2. disposition to or an act or instance of kindness, courtesy, or clemency.  Having grace, and striving for grace is a reminder to be kind, and that God has given us all grace. 

Be kind to those around you today.  You never know who might just need a smile and a "your doing a great job" reminder. 

(Stop)

No comments:

Post a Comment